EmoryProductionsEmoryProductions

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Have a Great New Year! Have a Great New Year!

Even though I did notice some of the mechanical-ish animations, I personally thought this was a great video, it gives a strong feeling of freedom. Good job as always.

Evy-kun responds:

Thank you! Yeah, there was a few "mech" scenes in here. Mechanical movements are easy to do, probably because you first notice them when you screw up normal animation. XD

More goodness will come thank you for checking this out.

Big Loser 6 Big Loser 6

I would consider it entertaining, but the acting ruined it for me. Even though the dialogue was okay, it sounded like you were cracking up half the time you were talking, so it was hard to enjoy. But I'll hand it to you, the art was pretty good for a 35 hour project.

IceBurger responds:

That is something my friends are telling me.
I gotta get better at voice acting, but I will probably just get other people to do the voices.

Anyway, thanks for your input, and hopefully my next animation will have better audio.

Caterpie Vs Weedle Caterpie Vs Weedle

The art was good as always, it was hilarious, just needs to be a little longer in my opinion.

Evy-kun responds:

Animations usually take like a month to make, some take even over 3 or 4 months. This one took a week or 5 days to be exact. I'll spend more time on my animations, but not to the point where it takes over a month to post something. I want to keep posting on my Newgrounds account and YouTube account often. :)

SpaceWars SpaceWars

I get this is your first game, so glitches are to be expected, but the first thing I do is walk off a cliff and I can't respawn, so my rating will be low, but I feel like with some work, this could become a good game. It definitely has potential.

Even the Cicadas got bored Even the Cicadas got bored

At first I didn't like it, but when the drums kicked in, it sounded like something from Cube 2005. It's good for a one time listen, but it probably wouldn't end up in other submissions yet. Good job on your first audio.

Evy-kun responds:

Oh, well it's not really meant for OTHER people. It' more for like a short video I want to do. I'm not a professional, like I said in the desc. And I know it needs improvement, but I can still like it. I'm very limited on music tools though.